come compete in one or all of five events: Freestyle Acrobatics First
Division, Fastest Dough, Largest Stretch, Fastest Box Folding and
Fastest Dough: How fast can you toss out (5) 12″ doughs!
Largest Dough: How big can you make 18oz of dough in just 5 minutes!
Fastest Box Folding: How fast can you fold (5) 12″ pizza boxes?
Longest Spin: How long can you keep a dough spinning over your head?
Freestyle Acrobatics First Division& the Masters Division
*First Division – created for those up and coming acrobats who want to showcase their talent without having to go head to head against the masters of the sport. The finalists will face off at the World Pizza Games® Finals and Rockin’ Party Wednesday night.
*Masters Division – created for those dough throwing acrobats that are the best of the
best. These masters will face off against each other at the World Pizza Games® Finals and Rockin’ Party. Please contact the World Pizza Champions for more details for qualifying for this event.
Please Note: If you have won a world or international title in an acrobatic dough throwing competition in recent years you may automatically qualify for the Masters Division. Qualifying for the Master division may make you ineligible to compete in the First Division. If you feel that you may fit into this category, please consult with the World Pizza Champions before entering the competition.
Tuesday, March 13th – Preliminaries / Finals (Exhibit Hall)
- 10:00 a.m. Opening Ceremonies
- 10:15 a.m. Fastest Dough Trials
- 11:15 a.m. Fastest Dough Finals
- 11:30 a.m. Individual Freestyle Acrobatic Dough Tossing Trials
- 1:30 p.m. Top Two Winners Announced
- 1:45 p.m. Fastest Pizza Box Folding Trials
- 2:15 p.m. Fastest Pizza Box Folding Finals
Wednesday, March 14th – Freestyle Acrobatic Finals and Rockin’ Party (Room N 247)
- 10:00 a.m. Longest Dough Spin Trials
- 10:45 a.m. Longest Dough Spin Finals
- 11:15 p.m. Largest Dough Stretch Trials
- 2:45 p.m. Largest Dough Stretch Finals
- 6:30 p.m. Competition Warm Up
- 7:00 p.m. Freestyle Acrobatic Dough Tossing Finals – First Division
- 8:00 p.m. Freestyle Acrobatic Dough Tossing Finals – Masters Division
- 8:45 p.m. Team Acrobatics Exhibition
- 9:15 p.m. Awards Ceremony
*(ALL TIMES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE)
e-books, information, tutorials, videos more
All Digital All the Time….