May 24, 2010 1 min to read
The $25,000 Pizza Recipe Interview
Category : Interviews, Legends of Pizza Audios, Uncategorized
I was excited to hear the news that our friend had made it to the finals of Food Network’s: “Ultimate Recipe Showdown”,
I was very proud to hear our own Gail Churinetz, a winner of the Pizza Therapy Recipe Contest, was being featured on The Food Network.
Gail has been a long time supporter of Pizza Therapy and she is like a member of the family.
Just wanted to keep you posted regarding my Pizza making…..I am the one that won your competition several years back…I am going to be on Food Network “Ultimate Recipe Showdown”, I made the finals and my recipe….. “Crawfish & Andouille Sausage Pizza”.
Gail the $25,000 winner with Guy
I was even more excited when Gail gave me the news that she had won, the “Ultimate Recipe Showdown”
I knew I had to interview her. And this exclusive interview follows.
- How she came up with the recipe
- What she did to enter the contest
- What she asked Flo Consiglio, wife of Sal Consiglio
- Her secret ingredient that she took from Sally’s Apizza on Wooster Street in New Haven, Connecticut
- Why this helps her make award winning pizza
- What goes on behind the scenes at the Food Network
- What she will do with her $25,000
- Her other $5,000 bonus prizes as part of her winnings
- Inside pizza tricks and tips
- Her secret hobby and passions
- Why you should enter your own recipe
Gail holds nothing back in this interview.
You can listen right here, or download it for later listening if you wish.
You can follow Gail on her Facebook page:
Thanks so much for this great interview Gail.
pizza on earth,
Gails $25,000 pizza recipe is now included in The Pizza Therapy Pizza Book: Unlock the Secret of Making Pizza