October 24, 2010 1 min to read
Un Americana Italia Interview
Category : Interviews, Legends of Pizza Audios, Uncategorized
Sky Dylan Robbins is a filmmaker with an unbridled passion for food. you can hear it in her voice. You can feel it in her film.
Her latest project, Un Americana in Italia chronicles her food adventures in Italy. The film is comprised of 12 different episodes. Each episode takes you on a different quest to discover the truth about food. She gives us an understanding of why we are so obsessed with food.
After watching a clip of her discuss pizza, I knew I had to interview her. She introduces us to the master pizzaioli of Naples. This is the birthpalce of Pizza. Thanks for the introduction, Sky.
Her film tells us about ourselves and why our love affair with food will continue.
Sky takes you inside the underground secrets of how various food is produced. She also reveals the passions of those who create these amazing foods.
Food for Sky is magical. She celebrates the creation of food. She celebrates the consumption of food.
Eating and sharing food together is an event that deserves to be celebrated.
Here is a preview of her film:
In our interview Sky reveals the following:
- How she started a love affair with Italy and Italian food
- How she planned and executed her film
- The magical events that allowed her to complete each episode
- The truth about the Water Buffalo in Italy
- Why Bologna is one of the most special food destinations on the planet
- The inside secrets to the Best Flour in Italy, Caputo
- The true passion of the master pizza makers in Naples
and much much more. Please listen to this interview, and download it if you wish.
I would greatly appreciate any of your comments about this amazing interview with Sky Dylan Robbins
You can listen to an incredible interview with Sky Dylan Robbins below. Download this interview for later listening
Right Click Here (and save).