July 12, 2010 1 min to read
The Reusable Pizza Box Interview
Category : Interviews, pizza business, Uncategorized
Billions of used pizza boxes pile up in landfills every year. Billions.
These pizza boxes cannot be composted due to grease.
Here's what William Betz told me:
Americans consume 3 billion, yes, 3 BILLION with a B, cardboard pizza boxes every year…in the 2 minutes you've spent reading this message…12,000 have been used…and they are NOT recyclable as they are contaminated with/ grease and foodstuffs…
There is a solution to the pizza box problem clogging our landfills. We can go green with our pizza. The answer is the hybrid pizza box. This innovation offers an alternative to just dumping used pizza boxes in the trash.
Mike Sudia of DMS Innovation is the inventor of the reusable pizza box.
In the following interview, Mike explains how he came up with the concept of the reusable pizza box.
He also discusses:
- Why he invented the hybrid pizza box
- The 7 steps that cardboard boxes go through leaving a large carbon footprint
- Why card board pizza boxes cannot be recycled or composted
- How hybrid pizza box can be used over 1.000 times
- How have consumers reacted to this pizza box
- His first invention the "batting buddy"
Listen and/or download below:
If you are interested in the Reusable Pizza Box (The Hybrid Pizza Box), you can contact,
Mike Sudia at
416 Antelope Ridge Way
City, State: Danville, California 94506
Phone: 925-786-9054 Fax: 925-648-2402
pizza on earth,