December 29, 2013 1 min to read
International Pizza Expo 2014
Category : Uncategorized
International Pizza Expo, March 24-27, 2014.
The Pizza Expo will be held at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
The 3-day registration package includes the following:
- Admission to your choice of more than 80 education seminars and cooking demonstrations, special Monday sessions for New Operators and Early-Arriving Attendees, Pizza Crust Boot Camp™, two keynote speaker general sessions (Donatella Arpaia and The Pizza Cuz, Sal Basile and Francis Garcia), two Beer & Bull Idea Exchanges® and the World Pizza Games® Finals and 30th Birthday Bash. (An additional fee is required for the Sunday-Monday Advanced-Track Workshops.)
- Admission to three exciting days of pizza-only exhibits at the Las Vegas Convention Center. Exhibits are open Tuesday and Wednesday (10 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.) and Thursday (10 a.m. – 3 p.m.).
- Watch the world’s most prestigious pizza-making contests. The International Pizza Challenge™ will crown the best pizzas in five categories: Traditional, Non-Traditional, American-Pan, Italian-Style and Gluten-Free. There will also be a “Best of the Best” bake-off featuring Pizza Maker of the Year honorees from past Expos.
- An evening at the World Pizza Games® Finals and 30th Birthday Bash featuring dough-spinning acrobatics, onstage entertainment, free food and drink, prizes and more.
- The opportunity to win big cash in our $20,000 MEGA BUCKS Giveaway™.
- Discounts on air travel and rental cars.
- Special discounted hotel room rates with complimentary shuttle service from selected hotels.
Here is the website to register: