The Legends of Pizza Volume 3 is a series of interviews done with master pizzaiolo, Evelyn Sloman. These interviews contain a wealth of knowledge, pizza history and pizza passion.
Evelyn learned to make pizza while growing up in New York. The Tontonno’s and Lombardi’s operated legendary Pizzerias in New York and Evelyn was able to learn from these masters.
You will discover Evelyn’s insights and secrets about pizza including:
- A review of the Lombardi Method
- How the master used measurement for their pizza
- The Artisan Bread movement and pizza
- The importance of fermentation in pizza
- How Evelyn learned to rule the dough
- The one key ingredient for pizza
- High gluten or not high gluten flour…
- The use of flour in pizza
- The best tomatoes to use for pizza
- Why Evelyn’s recipe gets better and better
Thank you so much Evelyn for this incredible knowledge.
This episode of Legends of Pizza, Volume 3, is brought to you by the Pizza Therapy Pizza Book.
Make pizza Be Happy,
Just Press the Play Button